Taught together with/ parallel to Module III B.
a) Passed exams of Module I + II,
b) At least 2 individual sessions (1 hr. each) in U.D. Personal Development and 2 individual sessions (2-3 hrs. each) in U.D. Psychotherapeutic Application (started in Module II),
c) Consent of the Educational Director TII.
Each course: 5 days with teaching, group work, individual sessions and studies.
Time frame: 2 years.
1st Year in U.D. Art of Relating
The formal teachings and training in U.D. Art of Relating are presented and investigated during three courses:
Module III A, 1: U.D. Art of Relating with particular regard to:
- The Art of Relating with others, from the U.D.-view of Subject – Object and Body – Mind.
- The psychodynamic processes, conscious as well as subconscious, in working with others.
- Work with case studies, based on the view of Subject – Object interrelationship, in theory and practice.
Module III A, 2: U.D. Art of Relating with particular regard to:
- Dealing with different types of problematic self-referential structures; studying their etiology and how they manifest, applying the appropriate methods from U.D. Art of Relating.
- U.D. specific dual transformation of the problematic core structure, based on the view of Subject – Object and Body – Mind interrelationship, in theory and practice.
Module III A, 3: U.D. Art of Relating with particular regard to:
- Training U.D. methods which aim to neutralize existential fear; support and assist persons in the death process, based on the view of Subject – Object, Body – Mind and Potential Field – Matter
interrelationship, in theory and in practice,
- Summary of the Unity in Duality Module III.
+ weekend course:
2nd Year in U.D. Art of Relating
12 months of individual studies and review of the most important points of the training in connection with:
1. Two weekends in U.D. – group-supervision aimed at personal integration and experiential deepening of the U.D. Art of Relating.
2. Continuation of the individual sessions in U.D. Art of Relating and Supervision.
+ Additional Training Units:
1. Ancient Eastern Dream Wisdom (should be taken in between Module II and Module IIIA).
2. Emotional Freedom, to be taken during the first year of Module IIIA
3. Individual sessions in Art of Relating and Supervision:
- At least 10 individual sessions in U.D. Art of Relating (1 hr. each).
- At least 5 individual sessions in U.D. Supervision.
4. Five reports: By utilizing view and methods of U.D. Art of Relating, the participant should monitor in 5 cases/ selected relationships the progress over a period of at least six months. The case reports will be evaluated by the examiners.
Final Examination: U.D. Art of Relating closes with a written paper based on personal experience with one's own self-developmental process as well as on individual work with others in U.D. Art of Relating. The theory of U.D. Science of Mind and Reality, Personal Development and Art of Relating should support the presentation. The final paper is handed in after completing sessions in U.D. Art of Relating and Supervision, supervision-weekends and case studies.